19 September 2022
31 mins 59 secs
About this Episode
Leon outlines how he became an Apple user and a podcast listener, while explaining his musical experience and his microblogging motivation.
Podcast case study: Core Intuition (listener)
Find Leon at lmika.org.
Read a transcript of the episode.
Links and Show Notes
A Second Voice 00:00:00
- Daring Fireball
- Planet Money
- Accidental Tech Podcast (ATP)
- Relay FM
- Apple, Inc.
- Android (operating system)
- The Talk Show with John Gruber
- Core Intuition
Discovering Core Intuition 00:08:15
Finding a Community on Micro.blog 00:14:42
- Social media
- Extraversion and introversion
- Micro Monday
- Performance indicator (metrics)
Shaking Up the Routine 00:22:32
- Reconcilable Differences
- Mike Oldfield
- Progressive rock
- Tubular Bells
- Acoustic guitar
- Musical keyboard
- Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB)
- Human multitasking
- Indie = independent
- Open-source software
- What Is Dynamic Ad Insertion?
Recorded and edited by Martin Feld, using Audio Hijack and Ferrite Recording Studio
Original podcast theme music by Alex Canion
- Website: rsspod.net
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @martinfeld and @rsspod_net
- Micro.blog: micro.blog/martinfeld
A Special Note
Leon is a paid subscriber of Martin’s One Prime Plus membership program for the shared podcast Hemispheric Views; this did not influence any of the questions that were asked and did not place any expectations on Leon as a participant of this academic podcasting project.